| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,339 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 14 | Thanks, I carefully took it apart and it was full of rust. That was why it would not turn. I cleaned it up and it moves nicely now but it is unlikely that I will be able to get it to work properly without at least replacing the motor. Thanks for the link, Norm | | |
| |
| |