| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,566 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 | They are very similar. I have a 1946 Suburban with the seat mounts still in the floors. I also have pictures and dimensions of the center and rear seats if you need them in order to have them fabricated.
No disrespect to elhippie but anybody with a welder and tubing bender could build these seat frames. I plan to use foam bottoms and backs.
I plan to have a man that builds tree stands for hunting build mine unless I find someone who wants to double up on 2 sets with me.
If you have Brads website they are shown there as well. | | |
| |
| |