| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, crenwelge),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 143 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 143 | OK, after 5+ years of work I've almost finished my '50 3100. Just need to get the new wiring installed and fix a couple of brake & panel alignment issues. Here is the way it looks today. http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/jss1956/DSCN1533.jpgAnd after all this work I've only got one part left over. I can't identify these and don't know where they go. I know I'm gonna kick myself when someone identifies 'em. I was thinking headlights but I must be missing something. But what are these and where do they go? http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/jss1956/DSCN1558.jpgThanks
It never costs more to ask and it never costs more to think big.
| | |
| |
| |