| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
97
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 24 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 24 | I think I am also tending to believe it is an exhaust valve issue. but time will tell. Next opportunity I have, I will check spark plugs to see if they are fouled then pull the cover and check the seals with compressed air. Just having too much fun driving it right now. | | |
| |
| |