| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 1,897 | I can't answer your question. I have used both in different trucks. What transmission are you using? sm420? It might make a difference.
I callibrated the speedo on my 59 gmc by changing the speedo gear and using charts. However I am using a Dodge transmission, so I had to use the dodge speedo pinion. Your experience will likely differ from mine. | | |
| |
| |