| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2011 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2011 Posts: 49 | She started out as a 1980 C10 with a 350sb,3 speed turbo and 12 bolt rear with 373 gears. I was going to have it restored (I don't know squat about body work) and when I found out the cost, I figured I might as well have some fun. Found the cab in a junkyard on Signal Mt. (TN) for $800. So from the cab forward is all '54. The bed is from the '80 where I replaced the fenders, bumper, tail lights and put in a new wood bed. The only jazzed up part is the seatcover. http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k540/sweetwilly2/The%20Truck/
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/11/2025 12:33 AM. Reason: fix title
| | |
| |
| |