| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#76877 04/30/2007 6:58 PM | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 63 | Hey guys,So I've been reading my factory owners manual for my 1960 C-10 and under tranny options there are 2 5spd OD options. where these an option on the half tons? Or where they just on the bigger trucks? If anyone has any info on these trannys and know what they fit or if they'll fit a half ton with the 235, let me know. I'm still trying to figure out my tranny options. I really really just want to find a tranny I can just bolt up, no mods. ( I currently have the factory 4spd with the short tailhousing.) thanks! -Danny
Thanks,as always -Danny
1960 C-10 Stepside,Longbox 235,4spd 3.90 diff.
| | |
| |
| |