| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,324 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 59 | I bought the rebuild kit from chevs of the 40s. Its around 120 bucks because i wanted to keep the orignal shackles. The bushings had to be reamed to size for the pins to fit.. turned out to fit pretty good.. I believe american classic sells the complete shackle.. I have bought some pins from them
Daniel
1953 Chevrolet 3800 Stepside
| | |
| |
| |