| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,373 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 132 | I removed my intake manifold and realized the breather from the air cleaner went into the block.Can this be removed and cleaned, or replaced? I have a new intake manifold, carb, and air cleaner. I'm not sure how to put this breather in the new air cleaner. thanks Brett | | |
| |
| |