| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 9 | I've got some Zollner GMC pistons that are NOS and if I remember correctly one set will work in my truck, but of course I didn't make a note of it when my mind had that info firmly in place. So now what i"m left with is the part #/description stamped into the top of one in each set and have had no luck searching myself (hours and hours :() If someone could help or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Zollner Heavy Duty GMC 493-75 Heat Treated .030 Cam H8 2736879
Zollner Heavy Duty GMC 494-75 Heat Treated .030 Cam H8 2136819
This is what is stamped on the piston from each set. I have two sets with different numbers. Thanks for the help.
I'm no "Guy". Love my '51 GMC 5Window, he's my man and yes, I can FIX him.
| | |
| |
| |