| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,449 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 194 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2008 Posts: 194 | On a positive note, I did get the following email back this morning from their customer service: "We do get defective parts every so often, sorry about that. We could have just reshipped a new one for you. I will let the parts manager be aware of the problem that you had. Thank you Mindy"
But I did not need a replacement as I was able to fix it using the old part. I just wanted to let them know about the issue.
I am sure they get the same part as all the other venders so be careful when handling the heater switches. | | |
| |
| |