| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, CandoBrent, 1955 1 Series, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950),
75
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 90 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 90 | Which gasket set should I use if I am going to be using a 216 intake and exhaust on my 235 motor? I already have the adapter rings/sleeves for the intake I am just not sure if I should get a set of 235 gaskets or 216 gaskets.
Thanks, Charlie | | |
| |
| |