| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 252 | I've got my front end off and over at the body shop or I'd take you a pic. I'll measure them tomorrow though. Mine bolted up to the bottom hole of the splash apron on each side to the threaded hole of lower grille floor pan. | | |
| |
| |