Still looking for measurements of interior window trim for AD trucks with vent windows. Z71Chevy sent me a PM that his interior trim for a vent window door is about 7/8" thick. My '54 is about an inch thick. Were they different for different years? I don't believe that thin trim will press the cat's whiskers against the door glass on my truck.

With the trim laying flat on a bench, I'm looking for the vertical distance from the bench to the top side of the trim - as in my pic above. Or, of course, the horizontal distance from inside to outside of the trim mounted in the door. Not counting the thickness of the cat's whiskers.

Whew. That's a lot of words for a simple measurement!

Thanks for your help,


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all