| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (68ironhead, Woodcmiami, 55shaker, Gdads51, GMCJammer51, 3B, LAJones48, mick53, 50Chevy3100),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 97 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 97 | thanks - Forgot as I had just typed about the pinion bearing and forgot I was on new post. I have a 56 3200 and the cap I am refereing to is the one on top of the column behind the steering wheel. There are two screws into the column and a cap where the shift arm comes in. This is where the play is. Cap appears to have a rivet ??? | | |
| |
| |