| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Lostbuthaulinass),
58
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#76044 04/07/2007 8:21 PM | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,464 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,464 | 49 - I can't comment on the Holley Webers but I am using the Langdon mini-HEI. I did think of a couple of things as I read your post:
1. Did you remove (and plug) the vacuum line from the advance mechanism on the distributor before you checked your timing?
1. No, you don't use a dwell meter on an HEI.
Good luck, hope you get it ironed out. | | |
| |
| |