Pricing and selling old trucks is tough. I love the
Tech Tip squeeze referred to. It's a hard-toothed piece of truth with great advice.
The first thing you really have to deal with is "What is it worth to me?" You're stuck determining that elusive "realistic value." So, imagine you're buying it from yourself. What would you pay for it?
Points I'd consider for "unrestored sticker price":Are there any missing parts?
Does it need engine work? Does most everything mechanical function like it should?
Does it need body work or a paint job? Are there any rust-through spots?
What condition is the interior in?
Could I drive this home?
I'd actually start with 1954 MSRP ($1700) and work from there.
It's funny how that is a good starting number these days. Every positive response to the checklist is a bump up in the price, and vice versa. How big a bump is up to you, and add any other criteria you want. It's your truck! ... For now.