| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,487 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 28 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 28 | I'm working on a 1952 GMC on a S10 frame with a sbc. I'm having trouble deciding what 12v battery to use and where to mount it? The original floor hole is blocked by the frame. The firewall area has air and heat lines there. If I put it in the truck bed it just kind of sets there in the open. I've read about the dry cell type batteries that could set under the front seat. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks | | |
| |
| |