| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Phak1, PEB56er, 1 invisible),
164
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,382 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 135 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 135 | Looking to replace my emergency brake system. I'm replacing the cable from ebrake handle under dash to the mid way pivot rod. There are then two cable lines that run directly to each rear brake from this pivot rod. I am looking for these cables. One of them is frozen and locks the brakes left rear brake. Cannot seem to locate them through the catalogs.
I'm not even sure what they are called. Any help or direction on what they are called and where I can get them. thanks john
1964 K10 Fleetside Pickup Truck | | |
| |
| |