I wonder how many of the self-appointed "experts" here have actually run SAE 50 oil in anything? I ordered it by the case from one of the sponsors of my race car, and saved the slightly-used oil we drained out of the round tracker to use in my street vehicles. All of them had well over 100,000 miles, some closer to 200. For several years, I never bought any oil for any of my cars, and got excellent engine service and really good oil pressure.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!