| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 | Now that I'm spending time in Oregon I need the heater to work better. It blows OK but not too hot what should I be checking? I think the heater core is new? Thanks | | |
| |
| |