| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#75095 03/20/2007 4:39 AM | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Don't quote me on this one Skip but I think the axle flange gasket is metal on most of the full floaters I have seen. They are cheap and I personally wouldn't re-use a metal gasket, just finished rebuilding my hubs so I just went thru the same exercise. Make sure that both surfaces are good and clean and flat, i.e., no burrs. I stoned mine before re-assembling. These are hard enough to keep from leaking even when you use a new gasket. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |