| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 5 | I have found a guy that has a positraction rear end out of a 1983 chevy 1/2 ton and was wondering what I need to know about swapping it into a 1963-66 chevy 1/2 ton. Will it work? What is involved if it will? I have read that 71 and newer trucks have the 5 on 5 bolt set up and are not very desirable. I want a posi rear end and if this does not work what should I be looking for? Thanks for any help in advance.
Drive it like you stole it!......If its to loud your to old!....The best time to buy a new project is when you see it!..................
| | |
| |
| |