| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Ok, I'm throwing in the towel. I've been looking for three days now and searched till I'm blue in the face. But I still can't find the thread that gave the part number for a throw away fuel filter that screwed into the female 1/4" npt at the carburetor. I thought I copied the number down correctly i.e., AutoZone 34165 but they have nothing on their computers that is close to that number. I'm sure there was even a picture of it link to in that thread. Anyone remember that thread???? Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |