| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 84 | Thanks Dave. YOU ARE RIGHT! You saved me a big headache. I just posted a question regarding only one side of the rockers oiling on Wednesday. The advice I got was to put the holes up. I didn't have the valve cover back on yet so it worked out perfect. I went straight out at 10:30 at night to switch them over. Thanks | | |
| |
| |