| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (MickeyP, TexasJim50, MRMEROTH11, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, Ponchogl, JW51, Shaffer's1950, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 106 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 106 | How do you wire up two wiper motors? My truck has two electric wiper motors, and each has it's own hot wire going to it's own switch, and then to each motor. I'm rewiring everything, and wanted to use just one hot wire and one switch to control both motors.
Will this work? I'm thinking because they don't automatically park, I'd never be able to get them to be parked at the same time, know what I mean? I guess that's the reason they each had their own switch to begin with. Or is there another reason?
1940 Chevy 1/2 ton, 12 volt, 350/350th
| | |
| |
| |