| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, Hotrod Lincoln, TrknGMC, homer52, 2 invisible),
79
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 21 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 21 | Never rebuilt a carb!!! But here goes...has anyone setup a new 4160-390 on a 250 ? It's a list 0-8007 with a -65 power valve, .025 nozzle and a "plain" vac. sec. spring and a -51 main jet size... I have 19.5 to 20 vac. at idle.. I have a stumble at med. thrtl. off idle ...Should I get a 9.5 or 10.5 power valve to help (half the vac. reading) ? Maybe the nozzle s/b bigger? I'm hoping to not buy a pile of parts and do it many times... any help for this newbee would be cool !!! Bear | | |
| |
| |