| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, dt235sd, FAST55, FishinToms53, 3B, Rusty Heaps, 1 invisible),
100
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,632 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 23 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 23 | Thanks Grigg, I found the 4btswaps on one of your threads earlier and spent a hour looking through it. Enjoyed your pics! I got entire step van for about 800 bucks from a friend, the whole thing is in good condition with a recent T-18 rebuild. I do not know much of anything on that trany. It all drives good though. Just looking for something to cruise with as I am in not much of a hurry when traveling. Will not alter the outside of the truck in any manner as they are too good looking in my opinion. Thanks for your insight! Jeff | | |
| |
| |