| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, keithfielder, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Phak1, 55shaker, 3B, Peggy M),
112
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2011 Posts: 51 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2011 Posts: 51 | Thanks, yes, that is what I am referring to, but I didn't see what I am looking for on their site. Here's a pic of what I need (the whole thing, not just the bulb): http://captaincheeto.com/pictures/64-gmc/dashbulb/dashbulb.jpg
Last edited by mweishaa; 04/27/2011 5:00 PM.
There is one place that you have not looked, and it is there - only there - that you shall find the master. | | |
| |
| |