I got on the street! It's like driving a different truck because of all the new parts and the transmission rebuild. I'll have to get used to that. I did manage get it into fifth gear (overdrive) and NO NOISE! I am one happy Dude! I really didn't expect any noise because I replaced the pilot bushing, the flywheel (NOS Schiefer), the pressure plate, the clutch, the throw out bearing and the clutch arm ball, but I still held my breath. What was the problem? I'm not 100% positive, buy I think the pressure plate went bad. That's just an educated guess. The fingers were maligned when I pulled it - not laying flat - and I think the springs were bad. I may be wrong, and that's the problem when you replace everything - you don't know "what you fixed". I'm just happy it's fixed!
Thanks to everyone here who helped by making suggestions, etc. I really couldn't have done it without The Stovebolt guys!