| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#74110 03/02/2007 5:39 AM | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 1,154 | THANKS BILL.....I agree. I have see some OME air cleaners on 54 that have a smaller can with the front face open and they have a spun metal filter...I think that this can be converted to a paper element type....now I have to find one to convert. My filter is the large oil bath type, its just heavy and dirty that's why I would like to get one of the smaller OME types that I have seen on other 54's... hope I can find one? Steve | | |
| |
| |