| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#73978 02/28/2007 5:03 AM | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | Freq2002, has it right and you never know what you might find. I change the fluids in my cars and trucks when I get them. I did that on my 63 C20 when I got it. It had 80k on the speedo and 20K on a rebuilt 292. I made 2 or 3 trips from the San Francisco Bay to Las Vegas 530 miles one way with a cabover before the rebuilt cracked the block and I had oil in the water lasted another 5k till the thermostat stuck.
Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
| |
| |