Hello guys, i have been dealing with an overheating issue in my 59 Apache with 283. I am in Houston and it can get really hot at times. I have changed stat to 160, I have added a shroud which has helped a lot in slowing up the truck from heating up but hasn't stopped it. I have flushed radiator with flush product and have even used that "stay cooler additive." I do not have an electric fan and really dont want to get one if i can keep my manual one. The only time that it gets hot is when im at idle, as soon as I get moving its fine so I know its lack of cooling air due to slow idle speed of fan blades when idling. Now my question is this what exactly can a fan clutch due for me? Could this be what I need? Next question is should I get a severe thermal fan clutch or does it matter? Any help is greatly appreciated.