| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 3 | Yeah, I'm in the middle of that now. Trying to put a 64 on 80's 1 ton frame. The front cab mounts are close but the rear mounts are on the inside of the frame and the cab holes are on the out side of the frame. I also just recieved my inner fenders and radiator support from LMC to help line everything up. I'm still scratching my head about how poorly they fit together. any Ideas? hanks Jay | | |
| |
| |