| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Phak1, klhansen, 3800GUY, Still At It, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 53&Me, 3 invisible),
90
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,437 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#73803 02/23/2007 11:45 PM | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 202 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 202 | Hey Wrenchbender, I really appreciate the info. I thought that maybe there might be a problem. Wasn't too sure. If I decide to change out the engine I'll look for an 85 or older small block or a flexplate from an inline before installing it. I think the torque converter will work. I hope so. Its a new stage 1 converter. Beefier than the stock one. I'm supposed to have that installed tomorrow but can't get the trans shop on the horn. May be closed due to bad weather we have had. I like the pics on your trucks. Very nice! Thanks again........Henry | | |
| |
| |