| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Peggy M, klhansen, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, cmayna, 55shaker, TPR57C),
138
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 141 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 141 | Hello, I would like to set up a bench in my shop for testing and repairing radios. So far I have a cheap multi-tester, a tube tester from an old store (don't know if it works), and an old soldering iron. What else do I need? Thanks, Chris | | |
| |
| |