Originally Posted by 86Brat
...I think the residual valves I got are 3/8-24......so if they don't make a 3/8-24 tube nut that fits the 1/4 line I may have to adapt there.....thanks for your input
OK, Check this Weatherhead catalog, page 123
http://hydraulics.eaton.com/products/pdfs/E-BRFI-MC001-E3.pdf
I don't think there is an adapter made to do what you're asking, and I would advise against cobbling together a bunch of fittings to make it work..

However, I think you can find a different residual pressure valve with larger threads so you can use 1/4" line. I'm pretty sure I've used some on another truck I had, so shop around for another valve if necessary.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-