| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | Mine are the 1951 version (AD) so you might be asking about the 1954 version(TF). I got mine from a Stovebolt forum member who had them on a truck in his area(NY) of the country. I posted/asked in the Stovebolt "parts wanted" forum and he got in touch with me.
I do not know if the AD mirror long arms are the same ones used on the TF trucks. Sorry. | | |
| |
| |