I already did this and it worked awesome. I used a on the firewall vacuum boosted master cylinder from a 96 chevy HD. 40mm bore, That's over 1 1/2 inch, the original was 1.25 inch,(Napa 390278 or NMC P3305) this number is for the master-cylinder, The vac- booster is ( 54-71046 )Invest in a line bender. Take your lines across the top of the firewall and drop down on the passenger side, I put some coils in the line to give it some give, then, at the frame is a three way that came from rear and split for the two fronts. I put the line from the front of the master-cylinder to this splitter, then hook the line from the rear to the rear master-cylinder line. Then I pulled out the old hydroboost (actually pulled this out first),and connected the lines on back to the rear.
As for the peddle and master-cylinder mounting I marked the holes needed and pushed into place, had to pound in the inner fender just a tad to clear. On the inside I used inch and a half angle and put these on the bolts of the master cylinder to spread out the pressure to the firewall of being pushed on and these also are what I welded a swing bolt to for the S-10 peddle I used. Also a return spring and brake light sensor. I then hooked up the vacuum at the firewall that went to the Hydroboost with a flexible brake vacuum hose, put in new front brake cylinders in the wheels(back seemed to be fine, bled it and and WOW did it work.
The first time I tried it out, I had just armoralled the seat and I hit the brakes at about 20 MPH, I was then spat on the steering wheel like a bug on a windshield. I have carried about 2 tons on it since and it works strong. I'll try to post pictures. Bob
Last edited by Alaskabobb; 04/01/2011 9:51 PM.