| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (bluechev, pauld, Otto Skorzeny, FAST55, MickeyP, Ole49GMC, Rusty Heaps, 3B, 37 GC, BC59, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 129 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 129 | I have a disc brake rear end from a 2002 4wd S10 Blazer in my 1939. It measured exactly the same width as my stock rear end, which is what I wanted. All I had to do was move the spring perches for installation. | | |
| |
| |