| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 | I tried it mounted in the truck. Guess I thought a rebuilt motor would work! BTW, the grommets where it mounts on the top were disintegrated so I just took that down to bare metal as well.
I hooked up the cable and it seems to click to the on position, but that is a good idea to double check that.
If I test it out of the truck do I simply hook up a wire to the + side of a battery and ground the - side to the body of the motor? I don't want to fry this thing! | | |
| |
| |