| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
128
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 59 | Hello I am considering swapping the sm420 in my 66 1 ton for a NV4500. I have been told that some versions used in step vans and other larger trucks have a trans mounted park brake. Does anyone know if this is true? Also I would really appreciate some advice from someone that has done this swap. I am more interested improving gas mileage than top end speed and since this truck is a work truck I need to stick with a heavy duty tranny and low geared rear (4:56) Thanks... | | |
| |
| |