Looks sweet, I like the line work on the fuel system & the rest.

Do have a tip for ya if you haven't changed it already.
On the lines going behind the thermostat housing that you put pieces of hose around, ya might look at using rubber coated line clamps to keep them steady. Those ones aren't the best, just some heat shrink on a line clamp. The nicer ones that are pretty much like what we use in aircraft plumbing are Adel, neoprene cusioned line clamps . Now THOSE are the poo, I use them on any hardline project.
You can bolt a couple together to keep lines from rubbing (beats zip ties!), and/or use a bracket to affix long lines in place to prevent vibration.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P