| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 3B, GMCJammer51, DuckRancher, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
134
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 67 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 67 | Looks like the kit for the front end kit was a scam or something. All the IFS kits are gone. I can't even get the pictures off google. I guess I'll have to find somebody else to give my 2200 dollars to!! Thanks | | |
| |
| |