Mine had two bolts on the bottom to mout the gen with and the gen goes to the outside of the 7 inch separated ears.
I will need to get some new bolts for the water pump anyhow so will try to get one to fit the bracket.
Any idea what the spacer is I had on the passenger side top waterpump bolt hole? I am assuming it should go with the gen bracket if needed for spacing. One of my water pump bolts only was on with about 4 threads. Too short of a bolt.
Sounds like a stud might be best to use on the bracket with two nuts one for waterpump and one for bracket. But I might just wedge it with one bolt.
I tried to look for that flange on the back to get the ID numbers but it is not visible being crammed up under the firewall. Maybe a mirror might help me.