So on the ones that mount off the oil pan how to the angle?
Seems if you used them at a 90 degree that the wires would loop under the pan. Do they mount at a 45 or something?

I did see a set of those style somewhere a few months ago on some website. They were dipped like that and very similar. But I do not remember where that is now.

Here are some from Ecklers www.lategreatchevy.com :

2 wire 90 degree standoff If I got some of those exactly how do they mount?

C0rrect style dipped wire holders (but says 58-67 not 57

Also Chevy Spark Plug Wire Support & Grommet Set, Small Block, 1958-1961


Also this style wire holder for oil pan.

4 wire

upper wire holder


For some realson that last picture of yours said FORBIDEN. Again that one works on my phone but not my computer. realy odd. Maybe a virus checker thing.

Last edited by svwilbur; 03/14/2011 4:53 AM.