| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, J Lucas, dt235sd, Cosmo, jeffreyguy, Charles in CA, LAROKE),
132
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 43 | Thanks oakandiron. So you have the water plate for the bottom of the Offy? I was thinking about the Langdon cast headers or the one below. Mine are currently cracked. I can't decide if I want the dual exhaust or not, or if it is really worth it. I heard that there are some clearance issues with the Clifford manifold and the Langdon's that I could avoid with the Offy. I will have to do some research on the Edelbrock clearance issue on the Offy you mentioned as well. Thanks again.... http://www.the-co.com/StoreFront/pr...;osCsid=0be6302d9275361f019203734dc3dae8 | | |
| |
| |