| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 98 | Sounds simple enough I guess. Tomorrow I`ll study what COE sheet metal I have to remove to access the gearbox. If I`m understanding your explanation correctly if after adjusting the torque rises at the center and drops off towards the end of steering wheel travel then my gear is okay. If it rises then drops at center then rises again, then the gearbox needs a rebuild. Thankyou
| | |
| |
| |