omg..


I like to find things that work!..

Example,Example,Example...

If you take part#88219 to your local Autozone you can get a rear brake hose for your chevy p/u for $15, classic restore shops heaven knows..

My fathers 1960 Nash "original" Engine/trans & drive train is also found in Datsuns 1200 everything is a direct bolt up.

I used to own a jaguar Xtype that had a 2.5L engine,I wanted to upgrade to a bigger size engine..so i bought a wreck Ford Lincoln LS with a 3.0L removed and bolted it up with no mods & it fit like a charm.

Im not reinventing the wheel here, im just trying to see if anyone( like me ) hunt down things that works and can be reused or bought for another vehicle that fits another....


Im not bad mouthing no one here, i come here to learn just like everyone else..if you can save a buck thats the biggest tip ever!

sorry for the off topic examples...thats just what i have.