Hello!

I had an earlier post asking about routing the fuel gauge wire, and the response was that it's part of the factory harness. Here's the issue -

The wiring in the truck appears to be pretty hacked up. I haven't gone through it yet, but when I removed the gas tank, there was a wire coming off the sending unit, going through a hole in the floor, and dangling under the truck, and there was a big wad of electrical tape on the end. I have a new gas tank/sending unit/hardware on the way, and I need to know where to look for the other end of the wire, asssuming it hasn't been completely pulled out of the harness...does the harness go under the cab along the frame rail, or ?. Hopefully I can reconnect the sending unit.

The gauge appears to work because when you turn on the key, it pegs to full, which probably means that it's grounded somewhere.

Thanks...

Chris